Once you have found your property, obtained finance and have put your deposit down, you are ready to choose a solicitor or licensed conveyancer complete the legal paperwork for you. Vesta Capital works closely with a panel of solicitors ready to give priority service our clients.
What does Conveyancing involve?
- Complete and lodge all relevant documents with the Department of Land Services
- Search the certificate of title
- Search government departments and local authorities for anything that may affect the property such as encumbrances or caveats
- Make necessary enquiries about zoning, titles and rates (council and water)
- Adjust rates and taxes
- Liaise with the purchaser’s conveyancer regarding settlement
- Ensure that all special conditions in the contract are fulfilled before settlement takes place
- Liaise with fiinancial institutions regarding funds required to proceed to settlement
- Prepare the settlement statement
- Organise settlement on your behalf