2 year fixed rate First Home Buyers special still available
NAB’s 2 year fixed rate First Home Buyer special of 3.69% p.a. (4.92% p.a. comparision rate) is still available for eligible customers.
Why is NAB offering a special rate for first home buyers?
• We understand entry into the property market is hard, particularly for young Australians.
• With this special offer, NAB is providing some help to make it easier for prospective first
home buyers achieve their home ownership dreams.
• This special offer complements the policies and processes NAB already has in place to
support first home buyers, including the NAB Family Guarantee and recognition of rental
history as genuine savings.
Who is eligible to access this special offer?
• Customers must meet all of the following requirements in order to access this special offer:
• All home loan applicants must be first home buyers purchasing a residential property (i.e. not
available for customers who currently have or have previously purchased a property; product swaps
are not available).
• Owner occupier, principal and interest customers only; excludes external and internal refinances;
maximum of 90% LVR applies.
• The Choice Package annual fee of $395 per annum applies